WeWALK Smart Cane
- Worldwide shipping with UPS, TNT or FedEx
- 1-year warranty
- Online free training via video calls.
- Different lengths are available. (Please add your preference on order note.)
More Secure and More Independent Travel with WeWALK
- Detects obstacles at the head and chest level.
- Gives turn-by-turn and clockwise navigation.
- Navigate to all nearby bus stops and access bus timetables.
- Learn what’s around you like popular places, restaurants, pubs, and cafes
- Talk to Alexa Voice Assistant.
Details of Features
WeWALK Smart Cane provides more secure travel to visually impaired people with obstacle detection and makes traveling experience easier and more independent with navigation and public transportation integrations.
- Detect Obstacles
WeWALK detects obstacles above the chest level with an ultrasonic sensor and vibrates when these objects are near. Also, you can change the obstacle detection distance between 80 cm and 170 cm.
- Get Blind Friendly Navigation
WeWALK Smart Cane has mobile applications for iOS and Android. You can save your favorite places and get turn-by-turn and clockwise navigation through the cane while your phone is in your pocket.
- Search for Nearby Places and Explore the Area
Algorithms determine what information is most useful to you such as popular places, restaurants, pubs, and cafes. And you can easily get navigation to them.
- Learn Bus Timetables and Bus Stops Around You
You can list nearby bus stops and get navigation to them. Also, you can learn which bus is coming and how many minutes left for the next buses.
- Weight: 252 gr (without a white cane)
- Length:28 cm (without a white cane)
- Obstacle Detection Distance: 80 cm-170cm
- Components: Speaker, Microphone, Touchpad, Vibration Motors, Ultrasonic Sensor, Gyro, Compass, Accelerometer
- Battery: 1000mAh Li-ion Battery, 20 hours battery life
- Water Resistance: WeWALK is not waterproof, do not expose the device to water or liquids